We do not disclose personal information we collect about you, except as described in this Privacy Notice:
We may share your personal information with service providers who perform services on our behalf. We do not authorize these service providers to use or disclose the information except as necessary to perform services on our behalf or comply with legal requirements. In addition, we may share your information with (i) our subsidiaries and affiliates, (ii) joint marketing partners or other co-branded third parties, (iii) municipalities and other relevant government agencies associated with the Service, and (iv) sponsors (such as employers that provide discounted rates for employees).
We also may share information with other public and private organizations for statistical and research purposes. We reserve the right to transfer personal information we have about you in the event we sell or transfer all or a portion of our business or assets (including in the event of a reorganization, dissolution or liquidation).
In addition, we may disclose information about you (i) if we are required to do so by law or legal process, (ii) to law enforcement authorities or other government officials, (iii) to enforce or exercise our rights under our agreements with users or to investigate or defend against any action or allegation against us, or (iv) when we believe disclosure is necessary or appropriate to prevent physical harm or financial loss, or in connection with an investigation of suspected or actual fraudulent or illegal activity.
We may use the information described above to:
- Comply with and enforce applicable legal requirements, relevant industry standards, contractual obligations and our policies.
- Protect against, identify and prevent fraud and other unlawful activity, claims and other liabilities; and
- Transition from one operator to another;
- Verify your identity;
- Operate, evaluate and improve our business (including developing new products and services; monitoring, enhancing and improving our systems and services; managing our communications; analyzing our products and customer base; performing data analytics; and performing accounting, auditing and other internal functions);
- Respond to your inquiries;
- Promote government or bicycling-related services and programs;
- Communicate with you about, and administer your participation in, special events, contests, sweepstakes, programs, offers, surveys and market research;
- Send you promotional materials and other communications;
- Process your payments;
- Create and manage your account;
- Provide products and services to you, such as to allow you to obtain a Leafy Bike product